Integrated Solutions Consulting (ISC) is looking for an enthusiastic Senior-level Disaster Recovery Project Manager to help us in our overall efforts to assist our company continue our exceptional growth. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of products that are both internal and client-driven.
WORK WITH US
JOIN OUR TEAM OF DEDICATED INNOVATORS
If you are a driven professional that is team focused and passionate in building a resilient future, then consider joining the ISC team!
SENIOR PUBLIC HEALTH / EPIDEMIOLOGIST
ISC is seeking candidate to support various project efforts including but not limited to extracting, analyzing, and synthesizing data, evaluating research studies and incorporating results into practical solutions, performing quantitative and meta-analysis, present findings and recommendations, and interact with clients. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10-years-experience and/or possess advanced degrees in public health and/or epidemiology or a closely related field. Candidates with proven and/or advanced project management skills will be received favorably. This position does not require laboratory of field work.
Location | Flexible
Department | Preparedness Services
Employment Type | Full-time
Job Function | Senior Public Health / Epidemiologist
Required Experience | 10+ years
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Integrated Solutions Consulting (ISC) is seeking a consultant to manage a variety of disaster recovery and emergency management consulting projects at the local, state, and federal level. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of various DHS, FEMA, HUD and other federal disaster assistance programs to include but not limited to FEMA’s Public Assistance Program, FEMA's Hazard Mitigation Grant Program, FEMA Community Disaster Loan Program, HUD Community Development Block Grant - Disaster Recovery. Candidate should be well versed on the community disaster recovery process, the statutory authorities of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, and current disaster recovery policies and legislation. Strong interpersonal skills is a must. Technical skills or strong understanding of technologies are preferred but not required. Past experience with consulting and/or project management is an important consideration.
Has overall responsibility, with input from the executive management staff, for:
- Provide guidance and direction of project to subordinates.
- Client relations
- Project methodology
- Scope and budget
- Performance of project and personnel
- Interfaces with the client and resolves project specific issues or elevates issues when necessary
- Assist the managing project principal and/or principal in the development of proposals, marketing, client relations or other overhead business efforts
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned or which arise during the course of operations from time to time.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years experience.
- Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Research Methods, Quantitative Analysis, Assessing Human Health Hazard Impacts and Risk, Modeling Infectious Disease, Process Improvement, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and relevant software packages
- Must have expertise in regulations governing or affecting public health and hospital programs.
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Must be able to balance duties and responsibilities of multiple projects concurrently.
- Flexible style, able to immediately adapt to changing priorities
- Previous experience in consultative organizations
- Experience in project management to include developing budgets and tracking scope and budget expenditures is a plus
- Experience in marketing and developing projects is a plus
- Familiarity with marketing, proposal development, and oral presentations is a plus.
The location of this position will vary based on client need. Current positions will be based out of St. Louis, MO and/or Chicago; however, relocation is not required. Travel expectations will range between 30-50%. Salary is commensurate with experience. ISC is searching for both full time employees as well as on a contractual basis.
- ISC is searching for full-time employees.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- To apply submit your resume, references, a cover letter stating your salary requirements, and any other material that you feel will help your candidacy to: email@example.com.
- ISC is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce of professionals that provide a cooperative and collaborative work environment.
- Seniority level
- Mid-Senior level
- Job function
- Project Management
- Disaster Recovery Specialist
- Employment type
- Management Consulting, Public Safety, Government Administration