JOIN OUR TEAM OF DEDICATED INNOVATORS
If you are a driven professional that is team focused and passionate in building a resilient future, then consider joining the ISC team!
Integrated Solutions Consulting (ISC) is looking for an enthusiastic Technology Specialist to to provide ISC staff and clients with fast and useful technical assistance on our organizations automated platform (Odysseus Enterprise System-OES). The Tech Support Position shall respond/ and resolve queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them. In addition, the Technology Specialist position shall provide education and training on the OES system to both ISC staff and its clients. Training may be virtual, or classroom based.
The Technology Specialist must be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also demonstrate the ability to develop and conduct training sessions. The Technology Specialist shall also conduct system audits, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions. The Technology Specialist shall work directly with both ISC Principles and Technology Staff to enhance these systems and subsequent roll-outs.
Location | Flexible
Department | Technology & Innovation Services
Employment Type | Full-time
Job Function | Technology Specialist
Required Experience | Entry-Mid Level
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Technology Specialist will assist in the following writing tasks:
- Serve as the first point of contact for staff/clients seeking technical assistance over the phone, e-mail, or job ticket
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by staff/clients
- Walk the client through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on ISC systems and services
- Document all interactions
- Develop and deliver training programs on the ISC systems
- Work directly with project teams to enhance the system and ensure effective roll-outs
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ premises.
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
- Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Has associates degree, technical training or college level courses
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic programming skills
- Knowledge of Articulate or similar online course development systems
- Flexible style, able to immediately adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrate the ability to master the ISC OES
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and facilitate training on automated systems
- Working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Working knowledge of automated systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
The location of this position will vary based on client need. Current positions will be based out of St. Louis, MO and/or Chicago; however, relocation is not required. Travel expectations will range between 30-50%. Salary is commensurate with experience. ISC is searching for both full time employees as well as on a contractual basis.
- ISC is searching for full-time employees.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- To apply submit your resume, references, a cover letter stating your salary requirements, writing sample (pre-requisite), and any other material that you feel will help your candidacy to: email@example.com.
- ISC is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce of professionals that provide a cooperative and collaborative work environment.
- Seniority level
- Entry - Mid level
- Employment type
- Job function
- Technology Specialist
- Technology, Customer Support, Management Consulting, Public Safety, Government Administration