JOIN OUR TEAM OF DEDICATED INNOVATORS
If you are a driven professional that is team focused and passionate in building a resilient future, then consider joining the ISC team!
Integrated Solutions Consulting (ISC) is looking for an enthusiastic Proposal Coordinator/Consultant to help us in our overall marketing efforts to assist our company continue our exceptional growth. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans and the development of proposals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Proposal Coordinator/Consultant will assist in the following tasks:
Essential Functions: Proposal and Business Development
Essential Functions: Consultant
- Assists with preparing, writing, and coordination of proposals.
- Collaborates with all staff to fully understand RFP, proposal, product and communication needs.
- Gathers the materials necessary to understand the RFP/Proposal and competition in the area such as literature or previous proposal, marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials and incorporates into proposal and marketing material.
- Composes draft presentations and assists with finalizing the presentations.
- Evaluates success of business development campaigns when completed.
- Manages and maintains proposal/marketing Content Management System (SharePoint)
- Log and track business development opportunities in ISC's tracking system(s) (SalesForce)
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions: Consultant
- Collaborate with project manager to receive assignments and complete deliverables, as assigned.
- Execute project per the Project Work Plan and as directed by the project manager
- Participate in weekly internal project review meetings with Project Manager and Program Director.
- Ensure deliverables are being met per the schedule and budget.
- Coordinate with project managers when issues/problems arise.
- Attends conferences and project meetings as needed.
- Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique. Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications/marketing campaigns, w
- Which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
- Presents design ideas and recommendations to VP of Marketing, committee, or sales team.
- Creates and coordinates multimedia packages.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Current positions will be based out of St. Louis, MO and/or Chicago; however, relocation is not required. Travel expectations will range between 15-20%. Salary is commensurate with experience. ISC is searching for both full time employees as well as on a contractual basis.
- ISC is searching for full-time employees.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- To apply submit your resume, references, a cover letter stating your salary requirements, writing sample (pre-requisite), and any other material that you feel will help your candidacy to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ISC is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce of professionals that provide a cooperative and collaborative work environment.
- Seniority level
- Entry - Mid level
- Employment type
- Job function
- Technical Writing
- Management Consulting, Public Safety, Government Administration